Offsite Connect is only open to companies exhibiting at Offsite Expo.
The Forum is aimed at senior personnel with an influence over procurement decisions or specifications and these participants have expressly requested that they meet with technical personnel, as well as commercial and sales representatives.
Participating Exhibitors are expected to provide the following attributes:
- Potential for future relationships with the Buyers
- Present new and innovative products, solutions and technologies
- A willingness to consider developing new products
- An ability to comprehensively present solutions specific to the needs outlined by the selected Buyers
Exhibitor Programme Benefits:
- Facilitated 'one to one' meetings with the most active spenders from the UK's top contractors, developers, merchants and architectural practices
- Dedicated Offsite Connect team, responsible for researching and recruiting buyers
- Opportunity to apply for meetings with participating buyers
- Managed booking facility and secure online diary service
- Private networking area, to host meetings with buyers